Share ideas that inspire. FALLON PLANNERS (and co-conspirators) are freely invited to post trends, commentary, obscure ephemera and insightful rants regarding the experience of branding.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Commentary: 9 months between Magnus Blair and Greg Brinker


A couple of days ago I walked past Brinker's desk as he was rocking out to Mr Brightside. Naturally, my immediate thought was too bad for the Killers. I first heard about the album from Magnus while we were working of the Sony pitch last April. That's around 9 months from fresh to over.

3 comments:

magnus said...

We should all be listening to the Arctic Monkeys now.

Adrian said...

Arctic Monkeys.

OK someone stay close to Brinker for the next few months

Happgolucky said...

Great blog, how long have you been into the arctic monkey site, the new album rocks doesn't it. I love them so much I just set up a website all about the arctic monkey site