Share ideas that inspire. FALLON PLANNERS (and co-conspirators) are freely invited to post trends, commentary, obscure ephemera and insightful rants regarding the experience of branding.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Campaign: What rhymes with mones, oh yeah, tones...Pherotones





I don't want to get off on a rant here...

In the latest installment of advertainment, I can't hate on Pherotones. Getting some heat for being covert and less than completely transparent about what it is they're promoting, this McKinney created microsite is kinda funny. I'm waiting to see who's behind door number 3...cell phone provider, manufacturer, ring tone website??? Just waiting for the order now page to update with "exclusive from jamster..."

Client in hiding is probably waiting for climax of curiosity before making it's Will Hunting unveiling.

Replete with Wikipedia listing (since been deleted), Boing Boing interview, blog, google word search, and a pretty legit, if low budget, looking website, I give the effort two thumbs up. I say blame Boing Boing, if anyone, for allowing the "editorial" interview with the doctor, but it's a blog, so who cares? If McKinney can get away with it, more power to 'em.

This stuff makes me all warm and fuzzy. The idea isn't too bad either. Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...
http://pherotones.com/index.php

2 comments:

my name is meg. said...

Speaking of phones and sex. Bet this will make you think twice when you see someone squirming in a meeting...ah, the pleasure of bluetooth technology.

http://www.funponsel.com/blog/archives/2005/10/20/the-toy-the-most-pleasure-you-can-get-from-bluetooth-device/

ism said...


Dünyanın en sexi kadınlarının, grup olarak yaptıkları sikiş serisinde tüm sex yıldızları yer almaktadır.