Share ideas that inspire. FALLON PLANNERS (and co-conspirators) are freely invited to post trends, commentary, obscure ephemera and insightful rants regarding the experience of branding.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Low Involvement Fetishist Alert

See Heath's latest work in news release form on the Bath University site.

Will be interested to read (OK skim through) the full thing in December's Journal of Advertising Research. No prizes for guessing the results though....

Emotional Appeal 4, Factual Messaging Nil.

Thanks to Lee's blog for the heads up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a copy if you want to read it my Scottish friend ;-)

Anonymous said...

"Low Involvement Fetishist"

great title - I hope you don't mind, but I might have to use it for my epitaph

might change it to this though...

"Low Involvement, Fetishist"

cheers!