Share ideas that inspire. FALLON PLANNERS (and co-conspirators) are freely invited to post trends, commentary, obscure ephemera and insightful rants regarding the experience of branding.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Freedom in Mess

Here's a book I can't wait to get my hands on: "A Perfect Mess" by Eric Abrahamson and David H. Freedman. I take so much crap for the state of my desk (see below) especially in comparison to the pristine condition of some neighbors.

Now I know I was just a lost sheep, wandering around in my own realm of clutter and shortly, I will be reunited with my kind--people who embrace a little mess, who can see the value of piles and "areas" and now, with this book under our arms, the ammo to be fine with it.

In addition to the inevitable genius held within the pages of this book, the New York Times reported today on the glory of mess, and defined several categories of mess (my desk fits best into vertical mess—using the power of the pile, my articles are all stacked into the appearance of order). I think the part of this mess movement that I like best is that it's calling it what it is, and that's all. I'd like to predict a trend in 2007: the de-stigmatization of mess!

3 comments:

avin said...

amen to that, embrace the clutter!

โปร สล็อต pg slot said...

โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

เกมสล็อต 50 รับ 200 said...

เกมสล็อต 50 รับ 200 บาท แล้วสงสัยจะใช้ไปทำอะไรดี ก็อย่างที่เราทราบกันว่าเพื่อนๆ สมัครสมาชิกในเว็บไซต์ของเราเพื่อเข้าเล่นเกม PG