Share ideas that inspire. FALLON PLANNERS (and co-conspirators) are freely invited to post trends, commentary, obscure ephemera and insightful rants regarding the experience of branding.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sorry...


I just couldn't look at that dude's chest anymore. Thus, I figured I'd put this (hotter) piece of celebrity gossip as a placeholder: Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson (Black Crowes singer) are splitting. Yeah, I'm watching the Insider on the WB right now. So what? On a personal note, she couldn't lose me in 10 days even with Celine Dion concerts, love ferns, and hijacked poker games. Bullshit. Not so. Using our book review criteria, I'd give her and the aforementioned movie a "Wow." But I'd rather use Wayne and Garth's scale. Special challenge to creatives on jewelry accounts: Top "Frost Yourself." I dare you.

No comments: