Share ideas that inspire. FALLON PLANNERS (and co-conspirators) are freely invited to post trends, commentary, obscure ephemera and insightful rants regarding the experience of branding.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Inbox of Immaturity


Thanks Aki for reminding me of my negligence toward the IOI. For those newcomers to the blog, this is just a list of links that have been forwarded around my group of mid-twenty-something, white-collared-job-having buddies. Plus, the original Billy Madison warning: You will most likely be dumber for having clicked on these links. You will be awarded no points and may God have mercy on your soul. And my very own note: It is meant to entertain and may or may not do so. It is meant to give you an idea of what the audience I so poorly defined above decides to make "viral," (poor word choice given some content) and it may or may not scare/worry/disappoint you. It is what it is.

This is the first time in weeks, so I tried to pick a limited number of my favorites (some of which will hopefully be new to you) and put them in order of least (1) to most offensive (7).

Smirnoff launches a new product Cape Cod-style w/ Tea Partay
But they're not nearly as cool as our man Tak
PSA #1:Drink Responsibly
PSA #2:Get Checked
Reminds me of a Mike Myers and Chris Farley SNL skit, but it's a real Game Show
A short version of the masterpiece that is The Big Lebowski
You can't deny it's fun to say...and repeat Rack 'Em Rack

Bonus Track for the real men: Sexy

No comments: