Share ideas that inspire. FALLON PLANNERS (and co-conspirators) are freely invited to post trends, commentary, obscure ephemera and insightful rants regarding the experience of branding.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

OMMA Mobile: Over and Out



So much for live blogging the OMMA Mobile conference. I started scribbling down notes at 9am and 66 PAGES later it's over, my hand smells like ink, and my head is full.

I'll admit, this was a lot for a non-media type to grasp, but I was able to understand most of what was going on and I'll do my best to share it all in a couple of blog entries...




...but not right now. It's time to get up and head for the airport. Stay tuned for my reports of the highlights (there were many), and for those who can't wait there's the MediaPost Raw blog with a play-by-play of the entire day.

Until next time, ponder this: How long will it take for your cellphone to fully replace your TV remote control?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was there too - looking forward to seeing your takeaways. (I put mine up here: http://www.beingpeterkim.com/2008/02/whats-wrong-wit.html)

Pete

Christmas Cookie Recipes said...

Loved reading tthis thanks